I get it. You’re busy running your business. You know marketing is super-important but – seriously – you don’t have time to eat lunch most days, let alone wade through oceans of info and advice.
Well, my friend, “Sabrina Says…” is for you.
I’ve distilled the mysteries of marketing into bite-sized pieces that are easy to digest. So you can build your marketing plan one step at a time. Keep the process manageable. And end up with a program that is easy to execute – and will get you results.
Sabrina Says…Don’t leave home without a roadmap.
Back in January
we looked at the critical first step in marketing your business: defining your brand and differentiating your company from your competitors.
Now that you’ve articulated your purpose and identified your target customer, you’re ready to build your marketing plan.
Think of it as a roadmap to your business destination: getting new customers.
When you set out on a road trip, you don’t leave without first checking Google Maps or programming your GPS, right? And you probably consider things like why you’re going, what you’d like to do when you get there, and your time and budget.
It’s the same with your planning your marketing.
Here’s a handy-dandy checklist list for creating your marketing roadmap. Take the time to really think about the answers – they will form the foundation of your plan:
• What are your company’s challenges?
• What are the opportunities?
• What are your sales goals for the next six and 12 months?
• Where do you see your business five years from now?
• Are you launching any new products or services?
• What are the best ways to contact your existing and potential customers?
• What tools do you use or need to market your company?
• What is your marketing budget?
Want a bigger bite? Download the complete Hype Marketing “Small Business, Big Results Marketing Guide.” Or give me a shout and let’s schedule a FREE consult.